Mayor Bill Part 1, where we discuss…
- What’s the new Provincial election process, and are candidates prepared for the job?
- Why did the City report a spike in city staffing in an economic slowdown?
- What are our tax sources, and why do we see such a difference in County vs City rates?
- What’s the future of inter-municipal (like City-County) relations?
- Does the County “pay their fair share”- for RCMP, for fire services?
- How will the province’s forcing municipalities to agree on shared service costs within 2 years, play out for our City and County?